Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 1: Flutes

This is the first day of my daily photo project! I am in 4H, and I decided that doing a photo every day would be a really cool project! I got the idea from my dad. He has been doing a photo a day project all year. This is his website.

He has some really cool pictures on there, and I thought it would be a good, creative way to do a photography project instead of taking one photo.

For this picture, I took a macro picture of two flutes. I put the flute on a piece of white foam board for the picture, so nothing would be distracting in the background. I focused on the buttons in the front, but not the plain area on the flute, and I kept the blurry buttons in the picture to complete the look.

1 comment:

  1. Great start to your photo-a-day project. I like your use of shallow depth of field to focus the viewers attention on the mouthpiece and one button. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete